With the HP Pavilion 360° PC, work and studying are made easy. From video meetings to content creation, this computer’s performance is second to none. A light-weight 360° hinge design lets you fold your laptop for easy desktop storage, and a 14-inch full touch screen display (1) and first-rate performance utilizing the 10th generation Intel® Core™i5-10210UProcessor (2) and Windows 10 Home (3) operating system brings content effortlessly and efficiently to your fingertips. Intel UHD Graphics (4) creates stunning images like no other. With 8 GB of RAM and PCIe® NVMe™ SSD storage (5), your laptop will perform 15x faster. Enjoy up to 12 hours and 15 minutes of wireless streaming with HP’s long-lasting battery (6). Make the most of your ultra-fast wireless connectivity with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2×2) (7) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (8) that supports gigabit speeds. HP’s Hardware Limited 1-Year Warranty gives you the comfort of knowing your investment is protected. This HP computer is Energy Star certified (9), EPEAT Silver Registered (10), and built with low-halogen cables (11). Your HP Pavilion 2-in-1 Laptop will provide you with powerful performance, stellar audio, and the freedom to work efficiently.
Introducing Windows 11 (12) Windows 11 is coming! A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love. Get a sneak peek now! (1) Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
(2) Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on the application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
(3) Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
(4) Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
(5) Actual formatted capacity is less. A portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read-only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
(6) Battery life tested by HP using continuous Netflix video playback, Windows 10 Netflix app, 150 nits brightness, system audio level 17%, headphone attached, played full-screen, wireless on. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
(7) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other Wi-Fi 6 devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
(8) Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
(9) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
(10)Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country.
(11) External power supplies, power cords, cables, and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen. (12) Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (12) (when available, see below)
FULL HD TOUCH SCREEN – 14” touch screen (1) with 1080 resolution puts content right at your fingertips
FIRST-RATE PROCESSING – Top-notch performance using the 10th generation Intel Corei5-10210U Processor (2) and Windows 10 Home (3) operating system
VIBRANT VISUALS – Images appear crystal clear thanks to Intel UHD Graphics (4). Ideal for gaming, studying, streaming, and business
STORAGE AND MEMORY – Performance becomes 15X faster with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD storage (5)
BATTERY LIFE – Up to 12 hours and 15 minutes of wireless streaming (6)
POWERFUL AUDIO – Built-in dual speakers by B&O take audio to a new level
ULTRA-FAST WI-FI – Internet connectivity is better than ever with ultra-fast Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2×2) (7) and Bluetooth 5 combo (8)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Reduce your carbon footprint with a laptop that is ENERGY STAR certified (9), EPEAT Silver registered (10), and built with low-halogen (11) cables
WARRANTY – Get the protection you need with HP’s 1-year limited hardware warranty